Easy no cream celery soup. Keywords: Celery soup, the best celery soup recipe, vegan celery soup, easy celery soup, healthy celery soup recipe, celery soup recipe. I made a double batch and enjoyed it as an entree w warm crusty bread. Left out the cream and didn't miss it one bit.
This vegan cream of celery soup recipe shines thanks to a big heaping of dill and a drizzle of EVOO. All the ingredients that go into this dairy-free version of cream of celery soup are easy to find in any grocery store. We especially love this recipe because it. You can have Easy no cream celery soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy no cream celery soup
- It’s of celery.
- Prepare of an onion.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of potato.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
This easy recipe for Creamy Celery Soup has no cream, making it a low-fat, vegan version of cream of celery soup that's healthy and delicious. This cream of celery soup is sublime. I whipped it up to use as the base for a Creamy Cabbage & Kielbasa Soup I was developing for dinner that evening (oh This soup was so easy to make and so delicious to eat. Slow Cooked Chicken and DumplingsMelissa's Southern Style Kitchen.
Easy no cream celery soup step by step
- Minced and cut everything to small pieces.
- Heat up the pot with oil and put in the onion.
- After about 3 minutes, add in the minced garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the celery and cook for a bit longer before pouring the chicken stock into the mixture.
- Turn the heat to medium low and add in the potato, parsley, salt and pepper. Let it simmer for around 15 minutes.
- After turning off the heat, scoop a little bit of the vegetables into your serving bowls. Put the rest of the vegetables into a blender to blend to the texture you like (pulpy with a bit of chew is good). The broth is still in the pot..
- Pour the pulped vegetables into your serving bowls.
- Add in the broth, blend everything together and enjoy!.
This cream of celery soup is healthy, easy, fresh, delicious and light. It's naturally vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free (thanks to a little coconut milk). It's a good thing holidays are spaced out fairly evenly…so I have time to pile on the greens between the mounds of chocolate. Welcome to my version of balance. Canned cream of celery soup is so popular because opening a can saves time over making a fresh sauce.