My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰. Mashed potatoes are a classic comfort food dish. However, it can be pretty disappointing if they turn out too watery or runny. This can be a result of overcooking the.
What is important, any 'floury' type potatoes will do, red or white. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on nonstick baking sheet. Brush the potatoes with extra-virgin olive oil, rosemary and grill seasoning. You can have My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰
- Prepare 10 of small – Medium potatoes peeled washed and halved.
- Prepare 1/4 of large onion Diced.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic granuals or 1 clove Garlic minced.
- You need 1 of Dried Veg Stock cube.
- It’s 2 Pints of Boiling Water.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 pint of Boiling water extra for the blending.
View top rated Thick potato soup recipes with ratings and reviews. My favorite mashed potatoes might not be YOUR favorite mashed potatoes. Personally, I'm partial to a thicker, fluffier, slightly lumpy mashed potato, so if you like smooth and. My mother always made thick potato pancakes with leftover mashed potatoes.
My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰 instructions
- Add the potatoes to the boiling water in a large saucepan.
- Melt the butter in a non stick frying pan. Then add the diced onions and Garlic fry together for 1 minute then turn low and simmer until opaque in colour.
- Add the onions to the potatoes boiling also the veg cube crumbled in. Turn down to simmer until potatoes are soft..
- Add the lot to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour back into the pan (at this point you can add 1/4 Cup Double cream optional) bring back to boiling point and serve. If it goes too thick add more boiling water.
- Keeps for 3 days in fridge. The day after it's been in the fridge it goes thicker. Enjoy with some crusty Bread. And a little curly parsley to garnish..
I still make them–the family loves them! Almost the same proportions of flour and egg but also add a little milk for softer. This Crockpot Mashed Potatoes Recipe is SO easy to throw together and is loaded with rosemary Potatoes – my favorite to use are Yukon Gold because, when mashed, they are extra fluffy and. Potato soup is definitely on the menu for this weekend, though… it's so frigid outside I've convinced myself that I need soup, specifically creamy potato soup, to survive. Procrastinators Best Friend: Although many thicker stews and sauces start out with a roux base.