One pot thick sweet potato soup. Flavored with ginger, garlic, thyme and thickened with heavy cream. This soup is the perfect and surprising addition to Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. It's a non-traditional presentation of the expected sweet potato side dish.
Whether you serve the dish for Thanksgiving or as a simple weeknight dinner, this recipe is one of the best soups you can make for a fall meal at home. Roasted Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup with Pecan Pomegranate Salsa. In a large pot, heat olive oil to medium. You can cook One pot thick sweet potato soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot thick sweet potato soup
- Prepare 3 of medium size Sweet Potatoes (chopped).
- You need 2 of large Carrots (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Leek (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Pepper flakes (Optional).
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil (topping).
Add miso and chili flakes and stir to combine. Remove from heat and puree the soup in the pot using an immersion blender, or transfer the soup to a heavy duty blender and puree in a couple batches. If the soup is too thick, add more broth or water to thin it out. Chipotle Sweet Potato Soup is the perfect soup to make this fall and winter!
One pot thick sweet potato soup step by step
- Wash all ingredients before adding into the pot..
- Add all the ingredients into a pot filled with water along with salt, pepper and pepper flakes..
- Boil for about 1/2 hour, on medium to high heat and boil until veggies are soft. Once boiled place a hand food blender and process until smooth and thick. Kali Orexi!! and wishing everyone a great week ahead 🙂.
It's thick, creamy, and has just the right balance of sweet and spicy flavors. Chili spiced pepitas are the perfect topper for this easy and delicious one pot soup! Thanks to my friends at American Dairy Association Mideast for sponsoring this post. As always all. ~ This delicious, beautifully balanced Instant Pot Sweet Potato Soup is a treasured family heirloom with a long, beloved history. With some creative updates, it's now THK-worthy – easier to make and full of great nutrition – yet Grandma Jo still proclaims this modern twist to be "PERFECT"!