Irmgards Creamy Cauliflower Soup. Serves 7 & 90 cals per serving. (•ิ_•ิ). Great recipe for Irmgards Creamy Cauliflower Soup. Made cauliflower soup before but in. This soup keeps well in the refrigerator, covered, for about four days, or for several months in the freezer.
You don't even need to add cream to this soup to be completely satisfied with the thick creamy texture the cauliflower adds. Roasting the cauliflower and garlic brings the flavor of it to a whole other level. Sprinkle flour over butter and veggie mixture. You can cook Irmgards Creamy Cauliflower Soup. Serves 7 & 90 cals per serving. (•ิ_•ิ) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Irmgards Creamy Cauliflower Soup. Serves 7 & 90 cals per serving. (•ิ_•ิ)
- Prepare 1800 grams of fresh cauliflower in florets smallish.
- It’s 100 grams of potatoes peeled & cubed.
- Prepare 1 of knorr reduced salt chicken stock melt.
- Prepare 1 of bit garlic powder.
- You need 1 of bit cumin.
- You need 800 ml of cold water.
- Prepare 100 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 50 ml of blue dragon full fat coconut milk. mine was in fridge 24+ hrs and thick.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion granules/powder.
- It’s 100 ml of cold water.
- You need 50 ml of cold water.
Cauliflower combines with onion, carrot, celery, Worcestershire sauce, cheddar cheese, and cream to make a healthy and flavorful soup. The slow cooker does most of the work, and it makes the perfect starter or side dish to serve with sandwiches or a hearty salad. In a saucepan, saute onions in butter until tender. Stir in flour and salt until blended.
Irmgards Creamy Cauliflower Soup. Serves 7 & 90 cals per serving. (•ิ_•ิ) step by step
- In a large pan add the cauliflower & potatoes.
- In a jug put hot water stock melt, cumin & garlic & mix together. When melted add to the 800ml cold water & pour onto cauliflower & potato..
- Pop lid on & cook for about 30 minutes until cauliflower is soft but not mushy. If cauliflower florets are large check every 10 minutes & stir. I used an 8 in 1 on 140°.
- When cauliflower is soft, take off heat & carefully mulch down with hand stick blender then with blender switched on puree it..
- Add cayenne pepper, white pepper & onion granules and mix in. Now if this is too thick add 100ml water, then the 50ml if needed. Mix in then add the coconut milk & mix in again. Add extra spices if required..
- Divide into bowls, cool, lid & pop in the fridge. Should keep up to 7 days..
- Enjoy 💞.
Add mixture to the simmering soup. Check seasoning and add more salt or pepper if necessary. Just before serving, place the sour cream in a serving bowl or soup tureen. Add two to three ladles of hot soup into the tureen and stir to combine with the sour cream. Pour in remaining soup and stir.