Bacon Cheeseburger Tot Casserole. .a bacon cheeseburger and fries; you can enjoy that classic flavor by pulling together a few simple ingredients, popping your casserole dish in the This family-favorite dinner is everything it promises and more! Featuring rich and creamy beef, melty cheese, crispy tots and salty bits of bacon, there's.. We're always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally hooked!
Here is an easy crockpot recipe for bacon cheeseburger casserole with tater tots. Make this slow cooker dinner recipe idea for simple meal tonight. I love cooking anything in the crockpot, why I had never thought of making a Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole in the crockpot is beyond me. 'Cause if you love bacon cheeseburgers, we think you'll absolutely be over the moon for this bacon ranch cheeseburger tater tot casserole! You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of thick cut smoked bacon.
- You need 1 lb of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion.
- It’s 1-1/2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 lb of shredded 4 cheese blend.
- Prepare 32 oz of bag of frozen tater tots.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
The ingredients you'll need for this bacon ranch cheeseburger tater tot casserole (boy that's a mouth full)…they are a lot like this other crock pot. Ground beef is brown in a skillet and then mixed with seasonings and ketchup and mustard. The ground beef mixture is placed into a baking dish and topped with bacon, tater tots, and cheese. Once the dish has finished baking you can top it with your favorite cheeseburger condiments such as diced tomato.
Bacon Cheeseburger Tot Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 13×9 deep side baking dish.
- Single layer the bottom baking dish with tater tots.
- Chop up the bacon and begin to cook in a large skillet.
- Chop up the onion and add to the bacon after 2-3 minutes.
- After another 2-3 minutes add the ground beef.
- Once the ground beef is cooked thoroughly; turn of the heat and drain.
- Put the beef & bacon mixture back in the skillet; keep off heat and stir in all of the cream of mushroom soup.
- Stir in salt & pepper to taste and 1/2 of the shredded cheese to the beef-soup mixture.
- Once well mixed, pour over the layer of tater tots.
- Layer the rest of the tater tots on top then layer the remainder of the cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 min or until the tots are crispy.
I'm always down for a bacon cheeseburger. When we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole, I was hooked! This yummy casserole makes for a great dinner that the whole family will enjoy, and the sky's the limit when it comes to toppings you can add. Bacon cheeseburger casserole recipe has everything you love about cheeseburgers in a tasty We like to to top this casserole with more veggies when serving. Use what you like on your burger!