Thai Chicken Noodle Soup. The ultimate love child of street food and comfort food. If you like pho, this is very close to it but with Thai flavours! Well, we finally got a small tiny taste of the fall.
It's Fall and there is no better time to make this hearty Thai Chicken Noodle Soup or Thai Coconut Chicken noodle soup. A steaming bowl of Thai Chicken Noodle Soup infused with lemongrass and ginger. If you like chicken noodle soup, you'll love this fragrant, flavorful and slightly creamy version of a universal classic made with rice noodles. You can have Thai Chicken Noodle Soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 2 of Large chicken fillet (cubed).
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground green chillies.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of chicken stock powder.
- You need 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 100 g of thin rice noodles.
- You need 1 of small tray baby corn.
- It’s 1 of small tray sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 1 of lime (juiced).
- It’s of Coriander.
This so-soothing Thai version of a universal classic features rice noodles instead of wheat, with fragrant lemongrass and other fresh herbs adding lovely. This is probably the easiest noodle soup you could make at home, especially once you've mastered the art of Thai style chicken stock from this video! Remove the chicken pieces and rinse. Thai Chicken Noodle Soup: If you like Thai food, and you like chicken noodle soup, then you are going to really love this aromatic soup.
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- 1. In a deep pot add oil, garlic, ginger, green chillies, chicken, soy sauce, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper..
- 2. Cook on high for 3 minutes till chicken turns white..
- 3. Add coconut milk, water, chicken stock powder, corn & peas..
- 4. Cook for 30 minutes on low till veg & chicken cooked through..
- 5. Boil noodles for 3-4min. Rinse under cold water..
- 6. Add to pot with lime juice and mix in..
- 7. Taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed..
- 8. Garnish with coriander. Note: If you have green thai curry paste on hand, I would add some to taste as well..
- #soupchallenge #cookpad_za.
Substitutions for Thai Chicken Noodle Soup. The coconut milk adds nuttiness and creaminess, and is easy to find in the Asian section of the supermarket, or. This Thai Chicken Noodle Soup was my ticket — a soup that was not only full of nutritional benefits but tasted fabulous as well. I seriously drink this broth like it is going out of style. This Thai Noodle Soup this is one of my favorite soups I have ever tasted let alone made!