JAIME'S CHICKEN SOUP #1. A chicken soup recipe is a real staple, and this one uses roast chicken, so it's a great way to use up any leftovers. A beautiful, hearty, winter soup recipe. Meanwhile, tear the cooked chicken into long chunks.
We are taking soup to the next level, cozy deep flavor amazing and then how about we make the most incredible chickens. The Best Jamie Oliver Chicken Soup Recipes on Yummly Singapore Noodles By Jamie Oliver, Tikka Masala Recipe – Jamie Oliver, Piri Piri Chicken – Jamie Oliver Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. You can cook JAIME'S CHICKEN SOUP #1 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of JAIME'S CHICKEN SOUP #1
- Prepare 1 tbsp of evoo.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 of carrot diced.
- It’s 1 of celery stalk w leaves diced.
- You need 1/2 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of scallions chopped.
- You need 1 of green plantain sliced thick in to rounds..
- It’s 1 of potato peeled and diced..
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro chopped fine.
- Prepare 2 of boneless thick cut chicken breasts diced med sized.
- It’s 2 of chicken boullion.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of sqweeze lemon in your bowl when its done. so good..
These recipes are fully flexible and perfect for using up leftovers or adapting to whatever you have at home. Sit the chicken in a large, deep pan. When the soup has had its hour and a half, use tongs to carefully transfer the chicken to a roasting pan. Leave to cool, uncovered, for a few minutes.
JAIME'S CHICKEN SOUP #1 step by step
- add oil to pressure pot or soup pot..
- sautee garlic and onion.1-2 min..
- Fill pot a little more than half way with water and add 2 chicken boullion.bring to boil..
- put in all the rest of chopped vegetable s and chicken ..
- simmer covered untill done.about thirty min in a pressure pot, a little longer in a regular pot for the plantain..
Remove the soup from the heat and strain it through your biggest sieve or colander. Pull out the decent-looking bits of veg and put these back into the soup, getting rid of anything else. I absolutely love soup and read all the great reviews for this soup. It defintely didn't let me down. I did make some minor alterations based on the reviews.