Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles. This shrimp stir fry recipe is saucy, scrumptious, and speedy too! Seriously though, this recipe is one of those "print now and make ASAP" sort of ordeals. I opted for chicken stir fry noodles, using boneless, skinless chicken breast, but just about any protein (vegetarian or non vegetarian) works nicely.
Tips for Making Chicken Stir-Fry with Noodles. The chicken and veggie stir-fry is a great mix-and-match recipe. If you happen to have extra veggies on hand like bell peppers, mushrooms, or want to add a can of water chestnuts or bamboo shoots, go for it. You can cook Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles
- You need 300 grams of chinese soup noodles.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced to 1cm thick.
- You need 10 of baby corns, rinse in cold running water.
- Prepare 100 grams of cabbage, sliced.
- You need 300 grams of steak beef, slice and dry with kitchen paper.
- Prepare 150 grams of sugar peas, cut the ends.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of tomato, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Powdered (mild) chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 cube of maggi.
- You need 80 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 litres of boiling water.
For a bolder and spicier stir fry, add HemisFares Red Miso Paste, sriracha, or Asian chili. How to Make Glass Noodles Stir Fry. Drain and place in a bowl of ice cold water for cooling and non. Plus, it is always a hit with the family!
Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles step by step
- Bleach cabbage and sugar peas with a litre of boiling water for 10 minutes and drain..
- Soak noodles in a bowl with a litre of boiling water..
- Season meat with salt, and pepper. Heat up oil in a frying pan and fry meat till a bit brown. Add onions, cook for 3 minutes then add tomatoes, cooking for another 2 minutes..
- Add carrots, cabbage, sugar peas, soy sauce, Maggi cube, chilli pepper, salt and cook slowly for another 10 minutes..
- Pour in noodles, stir thoroughly, add butter and cook for another 10 minutes. Serve hot..
I like to throw this together on busy nights when I need to get dinner on the table fast. (Be sure to read all the rave reviews in the comments below!) Everything is all mixed into one easy dish for minimal clean-up as well. A good noodle stir fry sauce is a mixture of chicken broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch. You can add other ingredients to the mix such as rice vinegar, lime juice, honey, chili flakes or oyster sauce. The great thing about noodle stir fries is that you can customize them however you like. A noodle stir-fry is a technique more than a recipe.