Chicken Tortilla Soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! This chicken tortilla soup recipe is infused with a bunch of Mexican-inspired flavors and a few extra common pantry ingredients.
Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado, Jack cheese, cilantro and lime. Chicken tortilla soup is one of my favorite kinds of soup. You can cook Chicken Tortilla Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Skinless Boneless Chicken Chopped.
- You need 15 oz of Canned Sweet Corn (drained).
- It’s 15 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes (not drained).
- You need 5 cup of Salted Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 medium of Sweet Onion.
- Prepare 3 small of Baby Bell Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Monterey Jack Shredded.
- It’s 1 of Black Bean Artisan Tortilla Chips.
Lately I've been getting chicken tortilla soup almost weekly at a local restaurant. Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. I never even thought to make it at. This Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe is a knock-off from the famous soup recipe at Tommy Bahamas.
Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Insert all but cheese and chips in crockpot.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Cook on high for 4-8 hours.
- Serve hot topped with cheese and crumbled chips.
Chicken Tortilla Soup. posted by Christy Denney This Chicken Tortilla Soup is the soup of my dreams. It's almost dump and run for the ideal easy weeknight dinner or fabulous for crowds. It is loaded with juicy, tender shredded chicken. Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my favorites because there's so much going on.particularly at the end when you add the gorgeous toppings.