Easy Minestrone Soup.
You can have Easy Minestrone Soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Minestrone Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef cooked,in frying pan, drain grease from ground beef, set aside.
- It’s 1 can of 14.5 oz diced tomatos.
- You need 1 can of 15. oz kindey beans.
- Prepare 1 can of 14.5 green beans.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste 6 .oz.
- It’s 1 can of 15.oz carrots.
- You need 2 cup of beef stock.
- You need 8 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of bowl tie pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of minestrone pasta.
- Prepare of seasonings.
- It’s 1 large of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of a parsley.
- Prepare 1 of half teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 of a teasp thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of salt and pepper each.
Easy Minestrone Soup instructions
- fried ground beef,.
- in a large pot put 8 cups of water to a boil.
- add all seasonings and to the large pot, of boiling water.
- add ground beef , that is cooked. now I add pasta, add can vegetables and beans and tomato paste and diced tomatoes , add the Beef stock, everything should be in the pot.
- keep at a boil for 8 to 10 minutes, now reduce heat ,cover pot for at least 8 minutes Simer, turn off stove, covered don't open 15 minutes. now time to eat best with cornbread..